The Art of Forgiveness
Resolve and Release Conflict with Ease, Compassion and Forgiveness
Using the Hawaiian Ho'oponopono
Do you find yourself in assumptions, misunderstandings and hurt feelings with your loved ones, and don't know how to find resolution?
What if you could resolve conflicts with confidence, ease, compassion and forgiveness?
“This ancient practice (Ho'oponopono) is one of the soundest methods to restore and maintain good family relationships that any society has ever devised"
- The Hawaiian Islands are the most isolated of islands on the planet; and in ancient times, they had to develop a system for RESOLVING CONFLICT GRACEFULLY AND PEACEFULLY, called Ho'oponopono, and to LIVE LIFE IN JOY, BLESSING AND GRATITUDE to maintain their survival.
- It is a precious resource and blueprint in our modern world that is punctuated by so much stress, chaos and uncertainty.
- It will help you to maintain harmonious relations with your heart, mind and spirit, the sacred land, and the human family to create the life you want of grace, authenticity and well being.
Ho'oponopono means "to set things right", "to correct". It is one of the most important values of the Hawaiian people that goes back to ancient times, and this form of peaceful conflict resolution is still being used in Hawai’i today by Hawaiian families.
The Art of Forgiveness Program
3 Steps to Resolve and Release Conflict with Ease, Compassion and Forgiveness
through the Hawaiian Art of Forgiveness - Ho'oponopono
A Step-by- Step System to help you to:
- feel self-assured in speaking up authentically and honestly for yourself to others
- experience feeling more respected and supported within your world.
- Understanding the difference between praise vs criticism, including “positive” criticism and “putdowns”; and the impact they all have on the person who is receiving them, and the effect that has on the relationship.
- have tools to help you to maintain harmony and well being within yourself and with the world around you.
- to be free of criticism, doubt and judgement
- create a peaceful coexistence in all your relationships through praise, encouragement and appreciation for yourself and others
We start with the modern form of Ho'oponopono for problem solving that is so popular here on the Mainland, we will be delving deeper in the more original forms of Ho’oponopono for peaceful resolution of conflicts. Ho'oponopono means "to set things right", "to correct". It is one of the most important values of the Hawaiian people that goes back to ancient times, and this form of conflict resolution is still being used in Hawai’i today by Hawaiian families.
The Art of Forgiveness is part of A Woman's Path: Living Aloha Program
A Dynamic Way to Live your Life in peace and balance in all your relationships
It is offered in workshops, teleconference calls, a 4 week intensive program or private consultations sessions.
Schedule Your Complimentary Session to Explore how The Art of Forgiveness Program Can Help You
Just Click on the link and schedule the time best for you and you will receive a Free Gift:
An Introductory Workshop in the Art of Forgiveness
Thursday, March 22 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: The Heart of Aloha Center in Spartanburg SC